Phantom Hourglass

Go down

Phantom Hourglass

Post  Pikashdip on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:35 pm

I was playing Phantom Hourglass this week and I saw some strange things:

-I was sucked backwards towards a safe zone in the Ocean King temple
-I walked through a Swift Phantom
-Linebeck didn't see the hidden Maze Island until I was touching it ?
and Ciela was lost somewhere in the room were you fight Bellum, the Evil Phantom...

When you get 20 points in Beedle's shop you get a Silver Membership. You'll receive a Free Card with which you can get something free (I got the Golden Wheel)

If you have the Phantom Sword you can kill the Phantoms in the Ocean King Temple. If you kill them all on a floor you get a treasure or ship part. If you kill all of the Phantoms in the dungeon and you get in the last room you get 2 "rare" ship parts.

Obtaining a fishing rod is pretty easy. If you talk with the old wayfarer he tells you about a mermaid.
After that just walk around the island and kill all the enemies. Then walk around the coast but make sure you have a good distance when you see a girl in a tube hit her with the boomerang. Talk with her then talk with Linebeck and after that go into the Wayfarer's house and talk with him. Then you get a fishing rod !

For a big catch lure (to catch swordfish) you need to catch a Skippyjack, Toona and a Loovar. Talk with the Old Wayfarer and he'll give you a big catch lure. With this you have to catch a rusty swordfish. If you show the rusty swordfish to the Old Wayfarer he'll talk about Neptoona (nep-toona ??). If you go outside and travel around the sea there is a chance you'll see a sworfish icon on the map. This COULD be Neptoona or else its a rusty swordfish. If you catch Neptoona, you get a heart container from the Old Wayfarer.

Pooh that was some post

Sleep
Pikashdip
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phantom Hourglass

Post  rick on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Pikashdip wrote:
and Ciela was lost somewhere in the room were you fight Bellum, the Evil Phantom...

about those strange things, werent they hapening because your lil' brother cheated and gltiched your game?
rick
Yoshi

View user profile http://wcaonline.nl(not my site)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikashdip on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:39 pm

rick wrote:
Pikashdip wrote:

about those strange things, werent they hapening because your lil' brother cheated and gltiched your game?

Only the one with the Phantom and Linebeck (I'm not sure about the Linebeck 1)
Pikashdip
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum